Looking for new tools for your sensory toolbox? If your child experiences anxiety, check out my son's review of Hugimals. My Review of Hugimals - By Wolf, age 10: “For two weeks, I have been using my Hugimal, and it's been great! My Hugimal came with the name Sam, but I have decided to change that. I have officially named mine Tomathy, Tomathy, the sloth. Tomathy is perfect for when I'm trying to sleep when I have an anxious thought, or when I'm sad. I keep Tomathy slouched in the top corner of my bed, so whenever I feel anxious or sad, I can wrap my arms around him and hug him as tight as I can. And no matter how tight I squeeze him, he won't feel anything, so I can sleep through the night hugging Tomathy. My one complaint, which is not even a complaint, is that I want you to make more models of these Hugimals, like cats, because I feel like some younger kids won't feel as comforted by a sloth or a bear. I'm not saying to get rid of all those animals because some kids love sloths or bears; I'm just saying, please make more! If you ever make a cat model, please make it gray, like a Russian Blue! Overall, I give Hugimals a 9/10.” Find your Hugimal here: http://a.co/1SiJUdE

Posted by carissa at 2022-07-27 12:27:08 UTC